Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer is here...


We are visiting Minnesota and loving our time with cousins and Grandparents. We hit up the Zoo today. Luckily we had happy kids, and lots of water sprayers to ward off the heat.

Deli giving the fox some love.
Cute kids ready to visit the Dinosaur exhibit.
Ella in heaven.
Everett and his bestie :)
oh wait, I may be his bestie!
These last couple of pictures are actually from Duluth. We picked Simone up for the summer and had a great weekend in Duluth. The picture below is Everett and I on our eight person bike...it was a blast.
Touring Lake Superior on the Vista Star
The family supporting me at the Grandma's Marathon 5k. My goal was to sub 30. I was happy with my 28:12 finish. I averaged a 9:05 mile, which was a good improvement from my last race! I was helped by having such a cute cheering section.

We had so much fun in Duluth and love the beauty of the Lake. We had a great time watching the marathon and spending time together.

7 comments:

marie said...

way to go Lindsay! you are such a great inspiration! I am very impressed. looks like you guys are having a wonderful trip :)

Elizabeth Wilson said...

Ok I just died! Deli is adorable as always, Ella is probably on cloud nine being with her two buddies, you are for sure Everett's bestie, and Simone is almost as tall as you! Bah I wish I was there!

JamieLynn said...

That is a great time! Way to go Linds.

Ashley said...

Way to go Lindsay! i am so jealous you are running- great time! below 30 is awesome! Can't wait to run a race with you.

beezbond said...

Mn always looks like fun

Kristin said...

I'm way late in commenting, but Everett is so cute! I lobe the picture with yu holding him! I can't believe how big he is!

LauraJ said...

Congrats on the run! The trips looks/sounds like a blast and totally exhausting - just the way it should be, right? ;)