Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!

 My pictures are all randomly in here, but oh well!  The top picture was from our last big snow.  Josh helped build a ramp for the girls and they spent a good couple of afternoons sledding in our backyard.

Below is from this past Sunday.  We dyed Easter eggs.  We were still in pajamas, and forgot to take pictures of the final product, but at least we got some documentation!
 We struggle to get good pictures around here.  The morning of egg dying I kept getting very squinty eyed, closed mouth smiles, while those are great I told the girls to open their eyes and smile big.  The following pictures are what I got.  (I think Ella is mocking me :)

 More sledding pictures.

 Last week Josh took the girls out for a date.  Adele so badly wants to learn how to play Hockey and Ella dreams of being able to twirl on ice skates.  We figured to make either one of those a reality they probably need to learn how to skate.  I showed up 50 minutes into their ice-skating session and was fairly confident they would be tired and done.  Boy was I wrong!!! We had to pull them off of the ice after an hour and ten minutes, and they kept asking when they could come back and do it again!  Cute girls.  Buddy also got to have a little ice time.




This last picture sums up about 50% of the past month and a half.  We unfortunately have had a rough go around, health wise, for the last little bit.  Between these three we have had 3 cases of strep throat, 3 ear infections, 5 flu episodes, too many colds to count, bronchiolitis and everyone currently has pink eye.  It has been special!  We have had many days where we spent too much time on this couch trying to nurse someone's ailment.  Not to mention I have had enough with Dr. office's, co-payments, prescription pick-ups and disbursement of medicine!  It's a problem when you can pull up to the Walgreen's drive through and they ask if you want "the usual."  ;)  Spring can't come soon enough! 

5 comments:

Mom/Mari-Lynn said...

Very fun post!! Hopefully from now on you won't be a "regular" at the Walgreens Drive up Bar!!! Happy Spring! Love you guys!

Lauren said...

Happy Easter to you guys! I hope everyone gets better SOON! Love you guys!

Jane said...

Fun pictures! Sorry about being sick so much! I'm sick of it too! Luckily Abigail likes her current medication:). Enjoy Easter!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh!! You have had it rough! Last year around this time we were in a similar situation. But I don't think we had it as bad as this. So sorry it's been such a rough go.

Adelle and Ella are so cute on their ice skates. How fun that they are so different.

Elizabeth Wilson said...

The pictures of the girls opening their eyes!!! hahahahaha I literally died! Also the skating is very cute ;)