Monday, March 24, 2008

We're Back!!!

On Saturday Josh and I were perfectly positioned, laying out halfway between pool and ocean, enjoying a chocolate, banana, cocunut smoothie. I said to Josh, "man I could stay here a lot longer." He said to me, "me too, but won't it kind of be nice to get back to our house, sleep in our own bed, and just be safe at home getting things done?"

Well last night as we came back home to our real life of work, dirty house, unfinished basement, piles of mail and laundry, we looked at each other and thought, "what were we thinking?" We should have stayed longer!

Anyway many more pictures to come, this is just a preview. This is the family picture you get when the 2 year old of the group refuses to stand and just wants to crouch. :)

Hope everyone had a happy Easter!

4 comments:

Randall Seeley said...

glad you guys got back safe and that there was no baby action on the flight! :)
-Lisa

Randall Seeley said...

good family pic also!

emily said...

Glad you're back safely...I kept thinking I'd get a call that your baby was delivered in Hawaii espeically given Marianne went a month early!

Can't wait to see you soon.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Look at you all cute an pregnant living it up in Hawaii. How fun for you guys. I can't wait for this little girl to come!