Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring!

Last week we had some fun visitors. My brother and sister in law had their 2nd baby (a-whoo hoo!) and my mom and dad came down to visit/help/play. It was a fun visit. My children definitely love their grandparents, and it's always hard to see them go.

Everett may possibly look like he's scared out of his mind that he's about to be dropped - but it was too cute of a picture of Ella to leave it out :)

Best Friends Forever....Sorry Elizabeth, you'll have to share!
Ella, posing in front of the Tulips she planted last Fall with Grandma.
We've enjoyed the nice weather and have already taken plenty of rides in this nice hand me down Burley from our cousins. We had the girls help wash it and the car. They were happy just to be squirting water around.

The big guy, waiting patiently for his favorite......FOOD!
Signing out with Grandma and Ella -love!

7 comments:

Mom/Mari-Lynn said...

This segment has some very cute smiles on it!!!

Lauren said...

I LOVE these pictures! They're ADORABLE! What great pictures of everyone! Your kids are SOO cute! Love you guys!

Kristin said...

So cute! I can't believe How much they've all changed. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the spring.

David & Eliza said...

Fun post, maybe your girls can wash our car too...it totally needs it : )

beezbond said...

so you don't finish the comment
did brad drop Everett or not

Lindsay & Josh said...

Don't worry, I caught Everett. I do have cat like reflexes you know :)

Lindsay & Josh said...

Don't worry, I caught Everett. I do have cat like reflexes you know :)