Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Ella!

Ella is 4!!! We threw her a birthday party/glorified play date on the day of her birthday. We had lunch and played some games with cousins and a couple of friends. She had a blast, she felt special, and it was perfect.




The great thing is that Ella did a great job of sharing her special day and presents. I was talking to my mom on the phone that night, and my mom asked how Adele was handling it not being her birthday. I said, "she's doing just fine because I'm pretty sure she thinks it's her birthday too!" Ella shared all of her toys, and even let Adele blow out candles. That night Adele also kept telling us that she was 3. Funny girl.

A little love for the handsome one around here :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I wish we could have been there. Looks so fun!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Ella! LOVE the pictures. Deli is adorable, and Everett is SO handsome. Love you guys!

beezbond said...

Happy bday

Elizabeth Wilson said...

Wish I could have been there, like a lot :'( Happy Birthday to my cute little Ella...aaaaand Adele ;)