Sunday, August 19, 2012

Good job Deli Bear!!! I mean...Calissa!

An explanation for the title: Ella and Adele are great at imaginary play. Their favorite imaginary games are "doctor", "mommy/baby" or "Calissas". For some reason they love to pretend that one of them is named Calissa, and the other one is named Ali. They then play house, but use these pretend names...all the time. Kind of funny.


Anyway, on to the big news. Friday night I realized that we only had 3 Adele sized diapers left. I thought to myself, "well, I guess we better go big or go home". We opted for going big. We made a trip to Target to buy some new, Dora big girl undies, and we haven't looked back!

Yesterday, day 1: 4 accidents, 6 made its. Today, day 2: 0 accidents, 6 made its. She's a rockstar. And I'm knocking on wood! :)

P.S. Yesterday when she made it in the toilet I told her, "good-job Deli, I'm so proud of you." She looked back at me and said, "Mom, I'm Calissa!" :)



5 comments:

Mom/Mari-Lynn said...

Good job Calissa!!! Love you baby!

Lauren said...

Way to go Calissa!!! :) Way to go big!

Kristin said...

You are SO LUCKY! I seriously have been dreading potty training Avery since the day she was born. She has a huge interest in it too, and I just can't face it yet. I hope we get as lucky as you!

marie said...

Awesome job Adele! Inspiration for when it comes time to train Joseph :)

Ashley said...

Wow- you sound like a rockstar too Lindsay!